<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">bad mistake kicking it to C. Robinson, if that wouldn't have happened...Clintwood may had been sitting home instead of going to uva-wise, I don't think other then the opening kickoff return for the TD, we didn't score no more besides the field goal right? or am I lost and forgetting some plays in between?Originally posted by Dunduin:
I didn't blame the refs I just said they were bad. Mental Mistakes killed us, like looking at a fumbled ball instead of jumping on it and trying to pick up a muffed punt instead of jumping on it. Little things like that will kill you in a close game like this one.
The reason we don't kick deep is because our special teams are horrible and the other team is more likely to run it back with a deep kickoff
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 19, 2006 12:14 PM: Message edited by: 2000Wave ]</font>





Bookmarks